Michael Gillette is a partner in Polsinelli’s Phoenix office and a deal lawyer who brings a common sense and practical approach to negotiating and closing complex commercial transactions.
Michael’s practice primarily centers on the representation of emerging and established companies, investors, and entrepreneurs across a range of industries, where he serves as a trusted advisor on general corporate and transaction specific matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations
- Complex strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Private placements and capital raises
- Partner buyouts and complex business divorces
- Drafting and negotiating key commercial agreements