You will learn from expert M&A professionals who are the very best in their fields in these upcoming CM&AA courses—virtual and in person. We also provide CM&AA Executive Education courses at our annual conferences.
Certification is your Advantage
Earn 40 CPE Hours with CM&AA
Become a CM&AA and increase your expertise and influence in the market to source and close more deals.
Courses are now available to gain the competitive advantage among M&A professionals with options to sign up for the full course or individual classes.
Who Should Attend?
- Private Company Business Owners and their CFOs, CEOs, and COOs
- M&A Intermediaries
- M&A Attorneys
- Accountants serving privately held companies
- Executives making a transition to Deal Making and M&A Advisory
- Private Equity Professionals
- Family Office Professionals
- Private Company Board Members
- Corporate Development Professionals
- Investment Bankers focused on the Middle Market
- Overview of the middle-market M&A ecosystem and trends
- M&A process from deal origination to due diligence to financial modeling to business valuation to deal structuring & negotiation to transaction closing
- Corporate M&A and investment banking structuring techniques
- Financing strategies for growth and acquisition
- M&A valuation approaches and methodologies including LBO moderling
- M&A tax issues, new laws, and strategies
- M&A legal structures, strategies, challenges, and concerns
- Sell-side M&A process – Learn the process from the industry leaders
- Buy-side M&A process – How to successfully and efficiently grow by acquisition
- Operating frameworks for creating shareholder value
- Growth strategies that work – What private equity firms look for in acquisition candidates
- How to prepare a privately held company for a liquidity event
Online CM&AA Courses
Standard Bundle Price: $2,750
In-Person CM&AA Courses
Standard Bundle Price: $5,495
Additional Important Information
Registration Fee Includes:
- Course materials
- Access to e-library of resources
- First-year membership with AM&AA
- One-year access to Private Equity Info
- Online CM&AA exam
PREFERRED PREREQUISITES Hold an academic degree (e.g. PhD, JD, MBA or Bachelor Degree); and/or one or more professional designations (such as CPA, CFA, CVGA, CEPA, or equivalent). Consideration will also be made for professionals who have experience in the M&A industry.
Advanced Preparation: Participants are encouraged to follow the CM&AA Study Guide in preparation for this program.
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Based
CPE Credits CM&AA Group Based: 40
Cancellations: Notification of cancellation must be received in writing at email@example.com and adhere to the cancellation schedule
Cancellation Schedule for CM&AA: Cancellation notifications received thirty (30) days or more prior to the program first class start date may receive a full refund minus a $100 administrative fee or transfer to another class scheduled to take place within one (1) year of original program first class start date
Cancellation notifications received within thirty (30) days prior to the program first class start date may receive a 50% refund minus a $100 administrative fee or transfer to another class scheduled to take place within one (1 year of original program first class start date)
Braxton Savage, Transaction Advisory Services Manager | Tanner LLC
Aston Brown, Business Development Manager, Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited
Ken Saddler, Partner, Certified Business Transition Expert™
The Alliance of Mergers & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.